Simply owning Google Workspace for your small business makes your online work smooth but have you ever heard about Google Workspace Marketplace apps? Well, these apps are designed to perform quick tasks by implementing added functionality. There are so many apps that you can find in the Google Workspace Marketplace but some of these apps are really good to performing some heavy tasks.
This is a great way to gain optimum functionality for your business. Presently, all businesses use the Google Workspace Marketplace apps as they help with a gamut of functions such as collaboration and communication while increasing productivity.
This marketplace consists of tools offered by Google, along with third-party apps that enhance the scope of optimal functioning. If you are a little confused about which apps you should go for, then leave it to us. We are here to provide you with a list of apps that will be an excellent choice for your business.
1. Awesome Table
- 1. Awesome Table
- 2. Evercontact
- 3. DirectIQ
- 4. Kanbanchi
- 5. Dialpad
- 6. Appy Pie
- 7. Freshdesk
- 8. Zoho Survey
- 9. GQueues
- Honorable Mentions
Category: Creative Tools
Awesome Table is the go-to app if you are struggling with the organization of your data. This simple app converts plain old numbers into easily understandable data.
The app is constructed to involve Microsoft Excel and Google so that either of them is easily integrated into it. The app has filters that are designed to help you sort out and enter the data with ease. Examples include date filter, category filter, and many more.
- The app is designed to keep non-coders in mind, so it is useful for everyone alike.
- It can display the data in the way you want by the use of simple keywords.
- This app is free to use up to 1000 page views per month.
Also, the views that you design using Awesome Table can be embedded on any webpage. So, displaying your content on your website can be completed without any hassles. Try this app if you want more organized and beautiful data interpretation.
Category: Sales & CRM
Price: 15 days of a free trial
Evercontact may seem to belong to the communication category, but it is actually designed to keep track of your customers and boost your sales. According to Evercontact, the primary strength of increasing your sales in business is dependent on your customer acquisition and retention capabilities.
- Keeping your initial customers happy is key to gaining more customers as old customers will increase your clientele by promoting you.
- This app is designed for keeping all your contacts up to date without you having to enter the details manually.
- It scans digital signatures in your correspondences to keep the associated contact information up to date.
In the app, you can segregate the customers individually by entering their experiences and documenting their complaints to build a better company-customer relationship. Their contact details are kept updated and can be retrieved at any time in the event of data loss.
You can try the app for free for a period of 15 days beyond which you need to pay $5 per user every month.
Category: Marketing & Analytics
Price: Trial and paid for $12/month
DirectIQ is an email marketing app that sends and handles your advertising campaigns through email. You can easily design the campaign using templates and add contacts to send it to all.
- The app is designed to save you the time taken to create a correct email for all and then to send it to all of them.
- You can select a layout from the templates available, or you can also edit the template to suit your liking.
Additionally, the app has a feature that detects the response generated from the advertising campaigns. This helps you send out advertising campaigns to the target audience for maximum response.
There are other unique features too, such as the spam doctor, mailbox preview, TLS security, email campaign scheduling, easy contact import, export reports, and round-the-clock customer support service.
The app is available for a free trial, so you can test it out before you buy it at the rate of $12 per user per month.
Category: Task Management
Price: 31 days of a free trial
The Kanbanchi app is created for online project management and task management. The time completed and work done are displayed with the help of the Gantt Chart and Time Tracker.
- The UI of the app is quite user-friendly and straightforward.
- You can create infinite boards and cards and share them with as many people as you need.
- You can work with your team in real-time and get your projects done on time.
- The app sends you notifications in the app and in the email as well.
The dates related to the project are present on Google Calendar and can be pushed back or moved further. You can easily share details and corrections with your team when you are on the go. Additionally, you can export and create backups of your important files.
The app is available at $7.95 per user. If you need it for your entire team, the pricing is flexible and has more options.
This app is for those businesses that believe in communication via voice call or SMS to avoid being unable to reach out to those without email facilities. The best part is that you can do all this from the comfort of your Gmail account.
- The app grants you your work number that works on all devices simultaneously.
- You can switch between devices with ease.
- You can also forward calls to your coworkers, check the voicemail, and record the calls, all with a click on your app.
- You can access your contacts, and they come with complete details such as the past messages, upcoming events, and recently shared files of that contact.
There is no charge for domestic calls and texts, while international calls are available at affordable rates. You can get the app for $15 per user per month. This marketplace app is highly recommended for the USA and Canadian Google Workspace users.
6. Appy Pie
Price: Trial and Paid
This app allows you to build your own app in a matter of minutes. The brownie point is that you can do this without any coding. You need to drag and drop to create the elements of your app and integrate it all into one user interface.
You can easily create Android and iOS apps with advanced features such as push notifications, CRM integration, app analytics, chat, hyper-local integration, and more.
- Appy Pie is excellent if you need to create an essential app for your business.
- It is limited in terms of its achievements towards a more complicated app construction.
- It comes with a free trial for developing and testing the app personally.
- There are three membership plans.
The Basic plan costs $15 per app per month. The Gold plan costs $30 per app per month. The Platinum plan costs $50 per app per month. There is a reduction in the per month cost if you choose annual billing.
Category: Sales & CRM
Price: 21 days of a free trial
Freshdesk is a customer support app that is available for all modes of communication such as phone, email, chat, and more.
- You can manage all your customer requests and link all the Google Workspace apps.
- The app accesses your Google Contacts to bring in the contact information.
- It gives a detailed analysis of the customers.
- You can view your Freshdesk ticket history on Gmail.
- You can also start to Meet directly from Freshdesk.
Freshdesk prioritizes issues, improves agent productivity, and has a user-friendly UI. Some of the world-renowned brands such as Honda, Sony, and more utilize this app. Freshdesk is available for free for a 21-day free trial. The plans start at $15 per month.
8. Zoho Survey
Category: Marketing & Analytics
Price: 7 days for a free trial
As the name suggests, the Zoho Survey is an app that can be used to create online surveys and questionnaires. You can construct these questionnaires at any scale whether you are an individual or a company.
- You can easily access your app through Google Drive for quick editing.
- The surveys can be created in a matter of minutes with the help of the premade templates.
- You can change the fonts and themes depending on your choice.
The responses are recorded and reported in real-time. All the data is stored in the cloud, so losing your data is out of the question.
The app is available for free for seven days. If you need to create surveys with a maximum of 15 questions and 150 responses each, then the app is free forever. If you want access to unlimited surveys, answers, questions, and more, then consider the paid plans. They start at $19 per month.
Category: Task Management
Price: Free lite version and paid for $36/month
This is a task manager app designed specifically for Google Workspace. The app allows two-way syncing with Google Calendar along with Google Drive integration. You can collaborate with your teams easily.
It organizes all your work with tags and queues them according to priority. You can distribute work to your team through this app. There is also an option for comments to allow for easy discussion.
- You can drag and drop tasks.
- The app also reminds you about upcoming due dates for tasks through email and SMS.
- You can also create tasks from the comfort of your email or calendar.
The app is available for free in its Lite version. The version for personal use is $36 per month. The business version is $45 per user per month.
Here are a few more apps that are really helpful to integrate for Google Workspace apps.
Best Marketplace App for Gmail
Best Marketplace App for Drive
Best Marketplace App for Sheets
Best Marketplace App for Docs
Best Marketplace App for Forms
Best Marketplace App for Calendar
These are some of the top Google Workspace Marketplace apps ideals for your business. All these apps are designed to increase the productivity and efficiency of your business. Depending on your needs and requirements, do try these apps to find the ones that suit you the most.