We are constantly being in touch with the G Suite team to provide unique promotional codes to blog readers. However, not every reader is lucky enough to get these promotional codes. As you know, G Suite discounted codes were available for a limited number of countries which are
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Puerto Rico
However, from January 2020, we have started sending promo codes for 6 more countries i.e
- South Korea
What does it mean to you?
If you are living in any of these countries (listed above), you can now enjoy the discounted promotional code benefit on your first G Suite subscription. The codes we send to our readers are unique and exclusive which means once used, cannot be used by anyone else.
How to get G Suite promo code for the Philippines, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, or Israel?
- You can visit our homepage and start filling out the form
- Enter your active email address and make sure to select your country
- Finally hit the submit button and we will send you the codes as soon as possible
What is the benefit?
A user, who applies the code in the billing page of the G Suite administrator account is eligible for a 20% discount per month. This discount is applicable for a maximum duration of one year. Once used, the code cannot be transferable as well as reusable.
What are the major terms to get a 20% discount?
The important terms are following
- User should be a new customer to G Suite
- User must apply the promotional code
- After applying the code, the user must complete the transaction