With every plan, you get a fresh professional email service with Gmail. New Google Workspace users or admins often struggle to access this important feature of Suite. However, accessing Gmail is quite easy and takes only a minute. In order to access email (Gmail) on Google Workspace, you need to perform the following actions.
How to Access Google Workspace Email (in General)?
- Go to admin.google.com from your web browser
- Now login with your admin or user credentials (username and password)
- Now as soon as you log in to your dashboard, click the menu on the top right corner
- Select Gmail to access your all your email right away
Method 1 (Login with a single account): If you have already signed in only to your Google Workspace account, you can simply visit mail.google.com and it will redirect you to Gmail.
Method 2 (Login with multiple accounts): If you have signed in to your Google Workspace account with another multiple Google account, then you need to visit gmail.com first and then select your Google Workspace account from the list of all accounts. After that, you should see all of your emails. See below.
These are the easy and effective ways to access your mails on Google Workspace. Learn more tips here.
Access Using iPhone
Google Workspace works similar to Gmail so you don’t need any special permission to access it on iPhone if you have iOS 9 or above. Here is what you need to do.
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- Select Accounts & Passwords on (iOS 11) / Mail (on iOS 10) / Mail, Contacts, Calendars (on iOS 9)
- Now all you need to click on Add Account and select Google
- Finally, log in to your Google/Google Workspace account using your existing username and password
To access your Google Workspace mails on other platforms, make sure you have turned on the IMAP.